Bear Hunting Rates
$3,000.00 USD Bear Hunts – Includes 5 1/2 full days of hunting, lodging, all meals, guide and skinning service. If you’re here during open fishing season we will provide a boat for fishing as well (all you will pay extra is the fuel.) Makes a nice addition to the hunt.
$247.00 – hunting licence fees, $40.00 – $80.00 fishing licence fees, $165.00 total taxes on hunt
Total Cost – $3,452.00 USD
Whitetail Deer Hunting Rates
$3900.00 USD – includes 5 1/2 days hunting (Monday – Saturday noon) guiding, animal field care and skinning, lodging, meal service, all transportation including pick up in Saskatoon as per request.
$375.00 – approx. cost of hunting licence $210.00 – Total taxes due on hunt.
Total Cost – $4,485.00 USD
Bird Hunting Rates
$2,200.00 USD – Includes 3 full days of hunting, lodging, all meals and guide service.
$142.49 – hunting licence fees, $120.00 total taxes due on hunt.
Total Cost – $2,462.49 USD
During our weeks of hunting we want to provide an opportunity for you to bring friends or family along. We charge $1,400.00 for the week which includes full participation in all the activities of the week. Most of our stands are double wide so if you would like to come along on some of the hunts, space will allow.
Boat / Canoe Rental
Our boats are $140.00/day plus fuel and tax. There is a private boat launch charge of $5.00 per boat per day.
Canoe Rental is $20.00 per day.
Large Group Retreats or Family Gatherings
If you are interested in renting the whole camp for a family gathering or business retreat, we rent the whole camp out for $800.00 per day up to 20 people. $25.00 per person per day after 20 people with a total max in camp of 25. This includes access to all the buildings, the canoes and any water toys we have. This will assure you total privacy for your group or family. Please inquire and we will work with you to build the type of experience you might be looking for.
Looking for an all inclusive fishing package? We charge $225.00 USD per person (minimum of 2 people) per day which includes lodging, meals, boat.
Our boats are 18′ alumarine’s with 40 hp electric start yamaha four stroke engines. The boats have 4 swivel seats in them and will comfortably fish 3-4 adults.
If you need guide service we can provide a guide for the day for $250.00 which will include fish cleaning at the end of the day.
Log single level open space cabin – $95.00 per night up to 2 people. (max is 3 adults)
Log 2 story cabin – $120.00 per night up to 2 people. (max is 6 adults)
New 2 bedroom cabin – $120.00 per night up to 2 people. (max is 4 adults)
For all the cabins there is an additional $10.00 per person after 2 people. No charge for kids 10 and under.
These cabins do not have bathrooms but they come with access to a central bathroom and shower in our recreation building. On a three night stay we provide full access to the games room area as well. On shorter stays the games room is available at $10.00 per person per day.
For the cabins we do not provide the bedding. Everything else in terms of cookware and dishes are provided.
Light housekeeping Option – $350.00 per night up to 8 people – with the lodge we provide bedding and full access to our recreation room.
- $25.00 per person after that. No charge for kids 10 and under.
American Plan Option – This plan includes lodging and 2 meals. We provide a full breakfast or brunch meal and a full supper meal. We require a minimum of 8 people.
- $100.00 per person per day (16 years of age and older). No charge for kids 3 and under.
- $12.00 per child ages 4 – 11
- $25.00 per child ages 12 – 15
During the duration of your stay, we do not have a daily maid service. If you have any needs during your stay we will do everything we can to help.
Due to the size of the lodge (approx. 2300 sq. feet) we have a minimum stay of 2 nights required. If rented for only 1 night we do have a $100.00 cleaning fee.
Check In and Check Out Times
To allow for time to make sure camp is ready for you and next groups coming our Check In Time is 3 PM and our Check Out Time is 11AM. We appreciate your assistance in this.
The Fine Print
- All of our hunts are booked with a 50% deposit due by Jan 1st of the hunt year. The balance is to be paid two months prior to the start of the hunt.
- The hunts are fully guided and include, lodging with bedding, meals, field transportation, field dressing and skinning, etc.
- Our wounding policy is as follows. We will do everything we can to recover the wounded animal. If we can not make the recovery then the hunt will be limited to one more opportunity on the same site that the animal was wounded on. Please confirm the details of this policy with the lodge.
- We now have credit card and interac available for our CAD transactions that take place in camp.
- All hunters must sign the hunting contract prior to the hunt.
- All payments after Jan 1st are non refundable. Refunds will only be considered if we are able to refill the spot or if for some reason we are not able to fulfill our hunt commitment to you. If you cancel prior to Jan 1st all your deposit will be refunded other than a $100.00 service fee.
The taxes that are charged on the hunt is 5% GST which is payable on the total amount and 5% PST which is payable on the lodging portion of the trip. Hunting and Fishing licence fees are set by the government and include the taxes.
For all other lodge or cabin rentals, retreat or fishing excursions, the deposit will be negotiated with you at the time of the booking.
Pricing is subject to change. Please confirm at time of booking.
Sorry for the inconvenience but we do not accept credit card or interac.